With a population of over 385,000 horses, Florida is one of the country’s largest equine states. While equine business transactions are traditionally handled with a handshake, proper planning and documentation of equine transactions have proven to be invaluable in today’s world. Whether an equine hobbyist or professional, the attorneys at The Law Offices of Jennifer D. Peshke, P.A. have the business law knowledge and “horse sense” to assist you.
- As your equine law attorney, we can assist horse owners, businesses, and other equine professionals with:
- Draft, review, or negotiate contracts for horse purchases, sales, leases and commission arrangements;
- Boarding contracts and equine liability releases;
- Breeding contracts, stallion management agreements, and broodmare lease agreements;
- Embryo and oocyte sales;
- Foal registration;
- Syndication agreements;
- Training agreements;
- Resolving disputes involving breaches of duty of sales agents, trainers, and boarding facilities;
- Resolving equine ownership disputes and buy-outs;
- Setting up corporations, partnerships, or limited liability companies;
- Real estate purchases transactions and agricultural tax exemptions;
- Risk management;
- Cattle sales, management agreements, commission arrangements, and general agricultural law.
Our attorneys include experienced riders, competitors, and horse breeders with a unique perspective of Florida’s modern agricultural industry. Contact us today for assistance with Florida Equine Law.