Real Estate Law
Real Estate is one of the most important and often the largest purchase that an individual will make during their lifetime. While Florida law does not require either a buyer or a seller to retain an attorney for representation for a real estate closing, it is advisable that you seek counsel to avoid problems prior, during, and after closing. Don’t leave the purchase of what could potentially be your largest asset to chance.
A real estate attorney can provide added assurance in your purchase or sales transaction to confirm you are taking or delivering free and clear title to the property you are either buying or selling. We can also navigate any contract related issues, and can weigh in on survey and boundary matters, as well as matters related to the home inspection. Adding a real estate attorney to your team may very well be the best money spent towards the purchase or sale of your home!
The Firm is equipped to provide legal services in all aspects of local real estate transactions including:
- Review of Real Estate Purchase and Sales Contracts including New Construction Purchase Contracts
- Closing Document Review
- Closing Document Preparation
- Title Services for Sellers
- Florida Homestead Matters
- Representation of Buyers and Sellers in the Purchase or Sale of Real Estate
- Service as Closing Agent and Title Insurance Underwriter for Residential Real Estate and Lending Transaction
- Florida Residency Matters
- Preparation and Litigation of Eviction Proceedings
- Representation of Landlords and Real Property Owners in Leasehold Disputes