Jennifer D. Peshke
Jennifer D. Peshke
Ms. Peshke concentrates her practice in the areas of real estate law including contract review and closing and title insurance services, corporate law including business entity formation, and buy-sell transactions including asset sales, and franchise work, probate and estate administration services including ancillary administration, estate planning including wills and trusts, as well as powers of attorney and living wills and health care directives, special needs estate planning, special needs trusts, guardianships, condominium and association law and public health and healthcare law including assisting physicians with buying and selling practices, government and public health law, assisting a physician with retirement and sale of a practice, as well as physician employment and contract review matters.
Ms. Peshke is originally from Toledo, Ohio and earned her BA in English with a Minor in Political Science in 2002 from Miami University, Ohio, and earned her JD from The University of Toledo College of Law in 2005 while participating in one of the College of Law’s Joint Degree programs enabling Ms. Peshke to receive a Master’s in Public Health (MPH) in 2005 along with her law degree. While at the University of Toledo, Ms. Peshke was an active member of Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity International, and she served as a two-year Board Member of the College of Law’s Moot Court Team where she was a semi-finalist in the Herbert J. Weschler National Criminal Law Moot Court Competition in Buffalo, New York.
Ms. Peshke has lived, worked, and served in Indian River County and is proud to call Vero Beach, Florida her home since 2005.
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyer’s Association
- American Health Lawyer’s Association
- American Bar Association
- Indian River County Bar Association
- Indian River Real Property Council
- Estate Planning Council of Indian River County
- Indian River County Chamber of Commerce
- Planned Giving Council of Indian River County
- Board President and Chairman for Childcare Resources of Indian River County
- Past Board member and continued supporter and volunteer for the United Way of Indian River County