has been honored to be named to the Childcare Resources of Indian River, Inc.’s Board of Directors for an initial three year term beginning in March of 2019. The mission of Childcare Resources is “to elevate and promote the highest quality early childhood development and education in Indian River County, focusing on economically challenged children and families”. Ms. Peshke looks forward to further serving the community as a member of the Childcare Resources of IR, Inc.’s Board of Directors.
- The Law Offices of Jennifer Peshke is happy to give back to the local community
- New Tax Implications Vero Beach, Florida
- Considering a move to Florida? What you need to know!
- Do I need to hire an attorney to administer a Florida probate.
- Peshke Law – Buying a new home during Covid-19 – Attorney in Indian River County, Vero Beach, FLA