has been honored to be named to the Childcare Resources of Indian River, Inc.’s Board of Directors for an initial three year term beginning in March of 2019. The mission of Childcare Resources is “to elevate and promote the highest quality early childhood development and education in Indian River County, focusing on economically challenged children and families”. Ms. Peshke looks forward to further serving the community as a member of the Childcare Resources of IR, Inc.’s Board of Directors.
- Looking to refinance your home loan and take advantage of record low interest rates?
- Real Estate Investment Purchase on the Horizon in this booming real estate market? Consider speaking to a Florida Real Estate Attorney to obtain advice on how best to take title in a Florida LLC
- Re-locating to Florida? Why You should Put Contacting a Florida Estate Planning Attorney to Update your Estate Plan at the Top of your List!!!
- The Law Offices of Jennifer Peshke is happy to give back to the local community
- New Tax Implications Vero Beach, Florida