By using a, Florida Real Estate attorney you will avoid UPL (Unauthorized Price of Law) challenges. An attorney conducts a closing and issues a title insurance policy as a licensed legal professional. An attorney, provides title, search, and settlement solutions that help streamline transactions and reduces the risk of noncompliance, code lien, permit issues, mortgage satisfactions, claims of liens. An attorney will have the knowledge and the experience on clearing these title matters, and will do so not only as a closing agent, but as your real estate lawyer. Call the Law Offices of Jennifer D. Peshke, P.A., today to hear firsthand about what services we can add to facilitate your real estate transaction at 772-231-1233.
- Real Estate Investment Purchase on the Horizon in this booming real estate market? Consider speaking to a Florida Real Estate Attorney to obtain advice on how best to take title in a Florida LLC
- Re-locating to Florida? Why You should Put Contacting a Florida Estate Planning Attorney to Update your Estate Plan at the Top of your List!!!
- The Law Offices of Jennifer Peshke is happy to give back to the local community
- New Tax Implications Vero Beach, Florida
- Considering a move to Florida? What you need to know!